Smart Machines & Solutions
Technology that was previously custom to the application can now be seamlessly implemented connecting smart machines to your network streamlining your manufacturing processes and increasing profitability.
To maintain a competitive advantage companies are forced to find ways to become more efficient. Many companies have heard about Industry 4.0 but are still unsure exactly what it means.
Customers ask us:
How does Industry 4.0 work?
What is the cost of implementing Industry 4.0?
Who will support me after the initial instillation?
Why do I need to collect all this data?
Understanding that trust is essential when making any investment our application engineers are focused on your needs while gathering information during this discovery phase. Our no pressure consultative approach allows us to meet your expectations. We encourage you to check out some of our Industry 4.0 solutions and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Safe Sequence Monitoring
- Loading & Unloading
- Improved Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Integrated Robotics
- PAK/iQ – Designed to lower the cost of deploying smart packaging machines
- Real-time Data Collection
- Connect Everything
- iQ Monozukuri – pre-engineered application solutions
Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Solutions – Email us at email@example.com and one of our application engineers will contact you within 24hrs if you are interested in the following:
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)/ Downtime Tracking
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Recipe and Changeover Management
- Product and Supply Track and Trace